COME GROW WITH US
At Temple Am Echad we are a welcoming, active and engaging reform congregation dedicated to celebrating Jewish life through worship, spirituality, music and community.
Our membership is ever growing: from individuals to families, unaffiliated Jews to interfaith couples, individuals and couples with young children to empty-nesters, we are accepting new members all the time and we would like you to come be a part of our home for reform Judaism on the South Shore.
Temple Am Echad offers so much for our congregants to choose from, no matter what you are looking for, you will find a welcoming, engaging, dynamic and fun place where you can GROW…
- Your spirituality and connection with Judaism
- Your children’s education and development
- Your love of Jewish culture, music and worship
- Your connection to family, friends, neighbors and community
- Your desire to serve your community
For more information stop by the Temple or reach out to us by phone or email 516-593-4004 or firstname.lastname@example.org